Volcano Casino treats responsible gaming as a customer service policy. We consider it our responsibility to you, our customers, to make sure that you enjoy playing on our website, while remaining fully aware of the possible social and financial harm associated with the problem of gambling.
Gambling should be seen as a fun pastime, and not as a means of generating income. While most can relate to gambling as a vacation and spend on risk only what they can afford, for some it can be more difficult. In order to maintain control over your hobby for gambling, we remind you that you always need to consider the following points:
- Gambling should be moderate and carried out as a form of leisure, and not as a way making money
- No need to chase wagering - you always have a chance to win another time
- Play only when you can cover losses
- Watch the time and monitor the amount of money you spend
- If you need a break from gambling, write a request to online support service and we will exclude you for a while
If you need to talk with someone about any problems that may arise during gambling, please contact one of the organizations described below .
Do you have a problem?
If you are concerned that gambling may have a negative impact on your life or the lives of loved ones, the following questions may help you find out. < / p>
- Do gambling distract you from attending work or study?
- Do you play to just spend time or avoid sk ki?
The more questions you answered “yes”, the more likely that you are having difficulty with gambling. To talk with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organizations listed below.
If you need to take a break from gambling, You can exclude yourself by contacting customer support. The exception itself means that your account will remain closed for at least 3 months and will not be renewed under any circumstances during this period. You can also demand a short-term freeze of your account for a period of 7 days.
If you are considering the option of self-exclusion, please do not forget to contact all the gambling establishments in which you have accounts and ask that your accounts also be blocked and there. We also recommend that you pay attention to installing software that will allow you to block access to online gambling sites. See the filtering systems at the bottom of this page.
Gambling Advice Organizations
* GamCare, a leading reputable organization providing advice, advice and practical help in resolving the social consequences of gambling in the UK, visit www.gamcare.org.uk. Confidential Help Line: 0845 6000 133.
* Anonymous Players are a community of men and women who come together to solve their own gambling problems and help other avid gamblers do the same. There are regional offices around the world. Information on the services of Anonymous Players is available at www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
* Gambling Therapy provides support and advice for those affected by gambling. Members of the gambling therapy group work both in the UK and abroad. Information about the site can be found at: www.gamblingtherapy.org
Opening an account and playing at Vulcan Casino is illegal for people under 18 years of age. Casino Volcano takes its responsibilities in this regard very seriously. We check the age of all clients who use payment mechanisms that are available before 18 years of age and additionally carry out random checks of the age of clients using other forms of financing mechanisms. Please note that if anyone under the age of 18 is found to be using the site, their winnings will be confiscated.
Filtration allows parents to regulate access to the Internet, based on selected criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing gambling sites. If you use a computer with family or friends who are prohibited by law from registering and bidding on our website, or who have requested to block access to gambling on their own, please consider the following options for filtering and parental control:
Net Nanny ™ www.netnanny.com